The start of the New Year is the perfect time for reflection, self-improvement, and goal setting, and with this issue of Somerset Studio, we’re excited to unveil a fresh new design of our own! The inspiration inside this 144-page magazine will offer you a number of reasons to make a resolution to nurture your artistic self.
Inside Somerset Studio January/February 2017:
- Read an Artist Profile on Janet Eskridge and learn how she tackles time management while living with ADHD.
- Our new department, Down to the Details, allows artists to take a closer look at the details that make or break a piece of art.
- How to make paper look like old, rusty metal
- The basics of working with black gesso
- The results of our All About Olive Challenge
- Clever ways to use the artists papers that appear in each issue of Somerset Studio
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.