Somerset Home magazine beautifully blends "Somerset-esque" art together with functional, everyday items to add an artful touch of decor. The result is a truly distinctive semiannual magazine that exemplifies creative living and showcases hundreds of tips, techniques, and charming accents designed to enlighten, organize, and beautify any dwelling place.
We’re celebrating 10 years of artfully crafted projects for your home with our anniversary issue!
Beautify your abode with this issue’s exciting features:
- A best-of collection of some of the best, simple DIY projects from our publication over the years.
- Instructions to make a funky and trendy pineapple pillow
- Hanging air fern decor made from driftwood
- A wind chime repurposed from vintage sewing bobbins
- Annie Sloan, creator of Chalk Paint, discusses her favorite color palettes and provides tips!
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.