It’s safe to say we’re living in a strange time. Our day-to-day lives are usually busy with work meetings, errands, hanging out with friends, and more. We connect with one another countless times in one day, and we often thrive off social interactions. So, being asked to stay home feels unnatural, even to homebodies. As we figure out how to handle this time in our lives, let’s band together and find new ways to stay in touch. To help you endure this new normal with ease, here are 20 tips to help you embrace social distancing.
Tips to Embrace Social Distancing:
1. Turn off the news for a little bit.
2. Make a playlist and dance it out.
3. Check out e-books with a library card.
4. Exercise and stretch in your living room.
5. Bake a tasty treat.
6. Go on a quiet walk.
7. Take a virtual museum tour.
8. Start listening to a new podcast.
9. Support local businesses.
10. Video chat with friends and family.
11. Make a homemade scrub or bath salt recipe.
12. Embrace your inner kid and watch an animated movie.
13. Establish a daily routine.
14. Work on a puzzle.
15. Sip on tea and read a book.
16. Play board games.
17. Take an online class.
18. Deep clean your home.
19. Try a new dinner recipe.
20. Remember to take it one day at a time.
You might also love ...
Willow and Sage Magazine ● DIY Kits and gift Bundles ● Adult Coloring Books
Danielle Williams is the assistant senior managing editor for Stampington & Company. She lives in Costa Mesa, California, with her husband, Casey, and opinionated cat, Holly Golightly.
Photo Credit: Maddi Bazzocco