Sew Somerset represents a new way of looking at sewn art. More than ever before, artists are discovering the joy of combining sewing with mixed-media projects, showing the world that stitches are not just for fabric anymore!
Inside the Winter 2018 Issue:
- Discover Lisa Rode’s charming holiday cards made from kraft cardstock with hand-stitched cotton batting details.
- Learn how Tracy Brumi makes use of fabric scraps and inspirational labels to embellish mini-sachets filled with lavender.
- See how Andrea Brinkley puts a spin on the popular embroidery hoop trend by using wool and wire.
- Be inspired by Linden Eller’s masterful use of a muted color palette in her original sewn felt collages.
- Explore a wide variety of stitched projects including wall hangings, fabric postcards, hand-sewn journals, mixed-media pillows, and more!
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.