Bella Grace New Generation features the same inspirational content you love about Bella Grace, but geared toward young women ages 12 to 19. It’s a positive space for sharing, and we’re delighted to spotlight a number of young writers and photographers within our encore edition.
- Bella Harris talks about not living life "for the likes"
- How to be a good friend
- Ivy Clark shares why it's important to be passionate about something, and how to figure out what that is
- Missy Merritt shares why she is proud to be a redhead
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? What does that mean?
- Throw a spa day for your next birthday party
Like its sister publication, New Generation will continue to discover magic in the ordinary, through its stories, photographs, and interactive, journaling space, while offering up perspectives on everyday life for teenagers and inspiration for embracing your uniqueness.It’s the perfect discovery for daughters, granddaughters, sisters, nieces, students, aspiring writers, photographers, and young-at-heart friends – a gift they will treasure.
- Being unique is a powerful thing
- We are all beautiful and strong in many different ways
- Kindness is underrated
- We are all here to do great things
- We each have a story to tell