Celebrate the beauty that can be found in easy to make jewelry inside our Summer issue of Jewelry Affaire.
- Learn about Featured Artist Melissa Zonfrillo’s eclectic, vibrant collection inspired by Morocco.
- See how Marlene K. Quigley used nail polish to create a faux-enameled necklace.
- Discover Ria Sharon’s artistic animal pendants complete with affirmation cards made from her original artwork.
- Brenda Sue Lansdowne shares her tried-and-true techniques for colorizing brass charms.
- Explore a wide variety of jewelry projects from wood-burned pendants and felt medallion necklaces to embroidered clay earrings, framed steel pieces, and more!
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.