Sometimes it is the simplest things that are the most elegant. Come join us in celebrating the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make jewelry in this 144-page issue of Jewelry Affaire.
Inside the Autumn 2017 Issue:
- Meagan Crockett transformed leftover fabric scraps from a dream catcher into bohemian bangle bracelets
- Toni Pullen sculpted a monochromatic design with a handmade polymer clay pendant
- Laser-cut hardwood pieces that form the base of Jayme Lillie’s kaleidoscopic earrings are brought to life with colorful eco-friendly resin
- Becky Nunn created an innovative way to make dimensional cuffs, earrings, and lapel pins
- Andrea Shodipo cleverly incorporated sequins into her chic earrings that celebrate African culture
- A scrap of leather inspired Sherri Welser to create an organic Southwestern necklace that uses paint to imitate a soldered look
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.