For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to GreenCraft Magazine Winter 2018 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Finding creative uses for old items is nothing new to artists, but the spirit of preserving the planet is more important than ever before, and GreenCraft Magazine is here to honor and inspire those who find artistic applications for normally discarded resources. GreenCraft Magazine provides 144 pages with innovative ideas for upcycling trash into treasures. Pick up an issue today to discover how to repurpose waste into functional, ecologically-chic creations, and explore today's most stylish and sustainable projects
The holidays are almost here! Find the inspiration you need inside GreenCraft Magazine and learn to create the most unique gifts this year. What better way to show your appreciation for the ones you love than with a creative handmade gift?
Inside the Winter 2018 Issue:
- A worn-out belt becomes a unique patchwork fashion accessory.
- A vintage currency bag finds new value as a modern tablet case.
- Napkin rings shine brightly as festive tea-light holders.
- Metal stamps transform forks into cheese markers fit for entertaining.
- A complete holiday gift-wrapping set made entirely of recycled paper.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.