Our newest bundle celebrates the golden hour, the magical time for photography when the sky is most alive. Reminiscent of a sky at sunrise or sunset, Bella Grace Issue 29, and this beautiful, spiral-bound weekly planner from PAPAYA, will guide you seamlessly from 2021 into 2022.
Whenever you're in need of inspiration, simply flip through the matte pages of your brand-new magazine to gather inspiration from Bella Grace's thought-provoking prompts, beautifully penned stories and captivating photographs about discovering magic in the everyday. The Bravery of Being Needed, 80 Lost Traditions to Bring Back, Summoning Autumn's Magic, and 120 Sounds That Make Our Hearts Happy are just a sampling of the stories you will get to experience inside Issue 29.
PAPAYA's gorgeously illustrated planner features original artwork of a woman muse embellished with a crown of flowing wildflowers and delicate leaves. Spanning 17 months (from August 2021 - December 2022), this planner is a unique organizational item that can accompany you through daily life at the office, on your school journey, or be an at-home companion for easy planning and goal setting during the current and coming year.
The Golden Hour Bella Grace Bundle Includes:
- Bella Grace Issue 29 (Released September 2021)
- 2021 - 2022 Golden Hour On-the-Go Weekly Planner by PAPAYA
Golden Hour Weekly Planner Details:
- 17-Month academic year calendar (August 2021 - December 2022)
- Includes weekly spreads, monthly 2-page spread views, and ample space for writing
- 2021-2022 At-a-glance, birthday & occasion, holiday, and blank pages built in
- Sturdy, durable cover
- Spiral-binding makes it easy to lay flat
- 112 Pages of soft, premium quality paper
- Contains an internal pocket for storage and elastic band closure
- Measures: 5" x 7" (conveniently sized for carrying in a purse, backpack, or briefcase)
- Made of recycled paper and soy inks
In photography, the golden hour occurs just after sunrise or shortly before the sun sets. Because this time provides a softer, more reddish glow than when the sun is high in the sky, it is thought to be the best time to take photographs, a time when everything has the potential to look better.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.