The golden hour is the magical time for photography, just after sunrise or shortly before sunset, when the sky is most alive.
This beautiful, spiral-bound weekly planner from PAPAYA, will guide you seamlessly from 2021 into 2022. It's gorgeously illustrated, featuring original artwork of a woman muse embellished with a crown of flowing wildflowers and delicate leaves. Spanning 17 months (from August 2021 - December 2022), this planner is a unique organizational item that can accompany you through daily life at the office, on your school journey, or an at-home companion for easy planning and goal setting for the current and coming year. It also makes a wonderful gift idea for friends, birthdays, anniversaries, college students, teachers, women and teens.
2021 - 2022 Golden Hour Weekly Planner Details:
- 17-Month academic year calendar (August 2021 - December 2022)
- Includes weekly spreads, monthly 2-page spread views, and ample space for writing
- 2021-2022 At-a-glance, birthday & occasion, holiday, and blank pages built in
- Sturdy, durable cover
- Spiral-binding makes it easy to lay flat
- 112 Pages of soft, premium quality paper
- Contains an internal pocket for storage and elastic band closure
- Measures: 5" x 7" (conveniently sized for carrying in a purse, backpack, or briefcase)
- Made of recycled paper and soy inks
In photography, the golden hour occurs just after sunrise or shortly before the sun sets. Because this time provides a softer, redder glow than when the sun is higher in the sky, it is thought to be the best time to take photographs, a time when everything has the potential to look better.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.