- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium in matte
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Acrylic paints: Traditional Teal, Sky Blue, Blank Canvas, Yellow Pastel, Landscape Green and Modern Red
- White Ribbon
- Box from Stampington & Co.
- Wooden craft beads Ranger Inkessentials™
- White Pen
- Photo copy
- Black pen - Faber Castell PITT in size S
- Masking tape
Paint the White Ribbon Box using Traditional Teal and Sky Blue. Tape off stripes using masking tape on 3 sides of the box. Paint using Blank Canvas. Using the multi-medium glue the photocopy of woman with large bee-hive on the box, on the side of with the holes. Allow to dry. Paint woman's shirt using Modern Red. Paint a sheet of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas using Modern Red. Cut into a scallop shape, remove sticky backing and stick to the top of the box.
Add details using Inkessentials™ white pen. Paint additional pieces of Sticky Back Canvas using Landscape Green and Yellow Pastel, trim into shapes to create hair dressing. Paint wooden beads using Modern Red and glue to the bottom of the box using Multi-Medium. Add ribbons to inside of the box, pull through the holes and you have a snazzy new ribbon dispenser!