- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Clear Stamps Halloween Set
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Mini Paints – charcoal black
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Mini Multi-Medium – Matte
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Mini Black Gesso
- Ranger Acrhival ink in Jet Black, or India Ink
- Inkssentials™ Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Inkssentials™ White Pen
- Inkssentials™ Glue Stick
- Crafter's Companion Rock A Blocks for stamping clear stamps
- 4.5 x 6" cardstock card pre folded (PaperSource)
- Assorted scrapbook papers, in blacks, oranges and purples
- Choose pre-folded colored cardstock cards in the colors you like. I decided to use orange and black.
- Using Jet Black Archival ink by Ranger, stamp the houses from the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Stamp set onto colored paper (I used purple for one and orange polka dots for the other).
- Cut out around the houses.
- When ink is dry, color in a few windows using the Inkssentials™ White Pen, this will give the house a spooky feel!
- Cut hill shapes out of scrapbooking paper. I cut one hill shape from orange dotted paper and the other from black cardstock.
- Cut out any extra papers like the moon and find scraps in your stash that coordinate.
- Layer the papers and the stamped houses on the cards so it looks like the houses are on the hills.
- Glue everything down with Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi medium. Or if you are in a hurry, use the Ranger Inkssentials™ Glue Stick!
- As a finishing touch I added a white fence line drawing to the card with the black hill using the Inkssentials™ White Pen and then to both cards I added tiny dimensional dots using the tips of the Claudine Hellmuth Studio mini paints.
- Two quick and easy Halloween cards that should take you under 20 minutes to make!
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.