For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Field Guide ti Everyday Magic Issue 12 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Field Guide to Everyday Magic is filled entirely with the worksheet-style prompts, captivating photographs, and inspirational quotes that Bella Grace magazine has come to be known for. This interactive workbook provides journaling space that’s designed for readers to respond directly on its pages and its compact size allows you to easily slip it into your bag or purse to be taken with you.
Sample Prompts Inside Issue 12 Include:
- Imagine your life is a book. What’s the title of the chapter you’re currently on?
- Our mornings often set the stage for how the rest of our day will go. What’s one thing you can do each morning to ensure you’re starting your day on a good note?
- On days when it’s too cold or stormy to go outside, it can be nice to get cozy inside your home and stare out a window at the world around you. Wrap yourself in a snuggly blanket, grab a cup of tea, and look out a window. What do you see?
- Glimmers are the opposite of triggers; they are small moments that never fail to spark joy in our hearts. What are your glimmers?
- The “Sunday Scaries” is a feeling most people deal with. You feel dread for the week ahead and all its tasks and remorse over all you didn’t get done during the weekend. Why not turn this into a positive way of thinking? What are all the good things that come with the start of a new week?
- As we grow older and get busier, life can feel a little dull or mundane at times. When is the last time you truly felt excited about something? What made you feel this way?
About Field Guide To Everyday Magic
- Page Count: 144
- Themes: Mindfulness and Self-Care, Magic in the Ordinary, Poetry in the Everyday, Beauty in Imperfection, Purposeful Living, and Simple Pleasures
- In Every Issue: Thought-Provoking Prompts, Journaling Space, Pin-Worthy Quotes, Along With Questions to Guide Your Search for Everyday Magic
- New Subscriptions ordered after 8/21/23 will not include Issue 12
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.