French for "beautiful wardrobe," Belle Armoire® marries fabric arts with a variety of applications and embellishments — showcasing one-of-a-kind, handmade fashions and wearable-art projects. Whether you're an art stamper, embroidery artist, custom jewelry designer, fabric painter or knitting and crocheting enthusiast, Belle Armoire® provides 144 pages of inspiration for creating fashions that are uniquely you.
Inside Belle Armoire Winter ’18:
- Meet designer Cara May and her small batch artisan knitwear incorporating natural fibers in this issue’s Designer Collection.
- Peek into the artistic world of Sahar Freemantle and Sahar Millinery London.
- Learn what inspired Jennifer Small’s latest collection of gowns from a bygone era.
- Witness the beauty of designer Dawn Patel’s Ancestry Cloth.
- Emily Suidikas shares her handiwork by constructing bridal crowns.
- Discover Trista Smith’s collection, The Night Circus.