Discover a world of mixed-media jewelry inside every issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry. Each 144-page issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine is overflowing with exciting projects, such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and brooches.
Inside the Winter 2018 Issue:
- See how Susan M. O’Brien creates metal clay pieces using the Korean art of Keum-boo.
- Discover Emily May’s painted polymer clay flower earrings complete with dyed fibers, hand-painted elements, lampwork beads, and more.
- Joan Williams creates intricate and romantic wire-wrapped pendants that mimic the look of a grapevine.
- Be inspired by Linda Bucci’s artisan, industrial pieces that were made by manipulating just two main components: wire and solder.
- Teresa Kiplinger’s one-of-a-kind enamel tile necklaces that beautifully capture treasured photographs and illustrations.