Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration.
Inside the Summer 2019 Issue:
- Meet Erika Carter in the Artist Portfolio.
- Shea Wilkinson gives a sneak peek into Parallel Worlds in the Series Showcase.
- Discover Cathi Nelson’s space-themed art quilt.
- Rachel Greenfeld shares her bold, vibrant colors and whimsical designs.
- Learn how Kirsten Fisher constructs her 3-D quilted bowls from innovative quilt blocks.
- Sue Holdaway-Heys gives a virtual tour of Italy with her latest series.
- Minki Kim explains her ongoing free-motion applique projects.
- Read all about the group Quilts on the Wall and what drives their passion.