Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting. Each issue of Art Quilting Studio contains 144 full-color pages printed on premium paper stock.
Inside this issue:
- Artist Portfolio featuring Jane Hicks
- Discover Urban Works by K. Velis Turan in the Series Showcase
- Meet Joyce Newman and her quilted animal postcards
- Jane Loussarian shares her art quilts Ready to Strut and War Horse
- Learn all about Kimberly Lacey’s series Paleo Play
- Jane Halderman Hamilton showcases her eye-catching quilt Sonoran Sunrise
- Charlotte Bird’s Lichen Series
- Eileen Williams gives a sneak peek of her Beach Series
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.