From neo primitive dolls and vintage costuming to Leslie Molen's moth dolls and the county fair doll challenge results, this special edition of Art Doll Quarterly is a feast for your creative senses.
Come join the fun this summer with Art Doll Quarterly! In this issue, you will find original doll patterns, creative challenges, doll-artist profiles, and more. Get the basics on creating art dolls or discover new ways to add a unique touch to your beloved sculptural figures. From cloth, polymer clay, wire armatures, and mixed media, Art Doll Quarterly is bringing you endless possibilities for your next art doll masterpiece.
- Doll Artist Profile: Jennifer Schermerhorn
- Part 2 of Leslie Molen’s Moth Dolls – all about transitioning.
- Pouch Creatures by Susie LaFond
- Neo Primitive Dolls by Melissa Fair
- Results of our County Fair Challenge are revealed!