Alter, upcycle, and repurpose to give your wardrobe a fashion boost with this issue of Altered Couture. Learn how to make summertime tops, festive skirts, and other must-have clothing pieces this season. Altered Couture will show you creative ideas on how you can add a twist to your attire with just a few resources ranging from dyes, paints, bleach, rubber stamps, threads, buttons, beads, and more!
Inside the Summer 2017 Issue:
- Get to know Laura Pifer and her love for DIY projects.
- Alphabet-inspired shoes by Kirsten Nunez
- Painted leggings by Rachel Duty
- Summertime hankie top by Cynthia Anderson
- Terry Lynch’s festive vest and skirt duo
- Sharon Lee Louk’s outfit honoring Audrey Hepburn
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.