Altered Couture is a 144-page publication dedicated to altered and embellished clothing and accessories. It is filled with gorgeous photographs of altered jackets, t-shirts, sweaters, jeans, skirts, and more, accompanied by easy-to-understand techniques and endless inspiration.
Inside the New Spring ’18 Issue:
- No-Sew Alterations challenge results
- Christine Groom’s retro re-do
- Vintage tablecloth poncho by Terry Lynch
- Sandrine Olivier’s sweet, delicate embroidery tank
- Breathtaking slip dress and tea-dyed sweater by Diane Utley-Aguilar
- Walking with chalk boots by Brenda Greenfield
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.