Altered Couture is a 144-page publication dedicated to altered and embellished clothing and accessories. It is filled with gorgeous photographs of handmade and upcycled project ideas accompanied by easy-to-understand techniques for endless inspiration.
Inside the Spring 2017 Issue:
- Meet Amy Nicole, sewing blogger and designer of upcycled fashion
- Funky festival bibs by Paula Sloan
- Sharon Lee Louk’s boho wedding dress
- Vintage linen & lace trimmed tops by Sandrine Olivier
- Susan Massey transforms silky scarves into upcycled masterpieces
- Rianna Humble’s cozy knit dress
- Retro patchwork overalls dress by Nora Giglio
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.