With summer winding down and school starting back up, it’s important to remember to take some time for yourself. Reveal your most radiant self by infusing natural, homemade recipes into your bath and body routine. Willow and Sage features 144 pages of creative ideas for perking up your senses. Fill your home with the scents of fall with the wonderful seasonal recipes that will have your senses dancing.
Inside the Autumn 2017 Issue:
- An antioxidant-packed pumpkin seed facial mask
- Poppy and chia seeds scrub with cinnamon and cloves
- Pumpkin spice latte bubble bath bombs
- Find out which clay is best for your skin type
- Exfoliate chapped lips with autumnal lip scrubs
- Pumpkin roll and baked apple indulgent bath salts
- Discover 5 simple oil moisturizers
- Rosemary-scented moisturizing lotion
- Stimulating nutmeg scalp treatment
This is a beautiful magazine . I had never heard of it until I saw it at Barnes and Nobles. Bought some back issues to catch up!