Explore the studio spaces and creative places of artistic women inside this issue of Where Women Create. From romantic, shabby-chic studios to picture perfect artful spaces, we’re taking a sneak peek inside the day-to-day worlds of these inspiring individuals. Through stunning photography and relatable stories, the summer issue of Where Women Create will nourish souls and motivate creative processes.
Inside the Summer 2017 Issue:
- The romantic, shabby-chic studio of Amy Chalmers
- The perfect creative space for calligrapher Carol DuBoch
- Carolyn Peeler's serenely white art and sewing studio
- Jennifer Gallacher and her daughter share a spacious attic art studio.
- The ceramics studio where Kaitlyn Lawless creates her beautifully minimalistic pieces
- Kate Mason's colorful art space full of inspiration and supplies
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1WWC-1703
- Availability: In Stock