Women know that the process of creating is as important as what ultimately gets created. That’s why extraordinary women pay attention to the details of their work spaces ... making sure that they surround themselves with visually stimulating inspiration and unique organizational systems.
Where Women Create invites you into the creative spaces of the most extraordinary women of our time. Through stunning photography and inspirational stories, each 160-page issue of this quarterly magazine will nourish souls and motivate creative processes.
Inside the Autumn 2017 Issue:
- Interior designer Kim Leggett of City Farmhouse shares her vintage style
- The dramatic space of Boudoir Queen Dawn Younger Smith
- Fibers and repurposed materials fill the studio of artist Sarah Mandell
- The colorful and organized sewing and paper-crafting studio of Lori Whitlock
- Fine artist Christy Nimeh paints in her serene creative space
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.