The start of the New Year is the perfect time for reflection, self-improvement, and goal setting, and with this issue of Somerset Studio, we’re excited to unveil a fresh new design of our own! The inspiration inside this 144-page magazine will offer you a number of reasons to make a resolution to nurture your artistic self.
Inside Somerset Studio January/February 2017:
- Read an Artist Profile on Janet Eskridge and learn how she tackles time management while living with ADHD.
- Our new department, Down to the Details, allows artists to take a closer look at the details that make or break a piece of art.
- How to make paper look like old, rusty metal
- The basics of working with black gesso
- The results of our All About Olive Challenge
- Clever ways to use the artists papers that appear in each issue of Somerset Studio
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.