Explore the latest trends in mixed-media and assemblage art inside our 176-page Winter 2018 Issue.
Artwork by Jackie Paninski Neal
Inside the Winter 2018 Issue:
- Jill Haglund’s eye-catching artist trading card blocks, complete with colorful spray inks and Dina Wakley’s rubber stamps, are so fun to create you won’t be able to make just one!
- A repurposed picture frame, a 2-inch paintbrush, vintage lace, a stenciled sentiment, and dried flowers are united by a muted color palette with gold accents in an elegant piece of artwork by Jackie P. Neal.
- You’ll be smooth sailing along with Kim Collister’s technique for creating a lovely 3-D sailboat with stamped fabric and machine-stitched details.
- Lesley Venable’s stunning mixed-media cigar box showcases her techniques of making impressions in hot solder with rubber stamps, and embellishing with ornate stenciling, vintage papers and images, paint, and a book cover.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1SOM-GAL1801
- Availability: In Stock