Somerset Digital Studio showcases some of the best digitally created artwork around. Each of the 144 lush, full color pages found in every issue contain captivating feature articles, a full gallery of digital eye candy, a digital dictionary, software comparison chart, digital tutorial, and more.
Inside the Autumn 2017 Issue:
- Sebastian Michaels on The Third Iteration: Becoming the Artist You are Capable of Being + free online training for our readers
- Susan Tuttle’s lists: The best apps to avoid image degradation and the best Smartphone cameras
- The artwork of talented artists such as Aimee Stewart, Sandi Terry, Donna Goar, Rebecca McMeen and more!
- Technique-based articles
- Spotlights on our favorite digital artists
- Page after page of Gallery images
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.