Sew Somerset represents a new way of looking at sewn art. Stitches are not just for fabric anymore. Discover the joy of combining sewing with mixed-media projects and a variety of elements.
In the Summer 2018 Issue:
- Discover Tracie Hise’s charming Garden Girl stitched canvases made from scrap fabric
- Learn how Anne Brooke brought the lovely scents of her garden indoors with beaded and embroidered diffuser bottles
- Be inspired by Yesim Dereli’s captivating painted portraits with watercolors and stitched details
- See how Ella Wilson transforms plain coffee bags into delightful pouches that can be used as planters, gift bags, and more
- Explore a wide variety of stitched projects including fabric journals, tea-dyed leaves, phone sleeves, tiny brooches, and more!
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Width: 10.75 (in)
Height: 8.50 (in)
Depth: 0.50 (in)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.