Come join us in celebrating the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make jewelry in this issue of Jewelry Affaire. Learn to make visual stunners that will dress up any outfit. Every issue offers 144 pages of beautiful necklaces, cuffs, earrings, bracelets, and more.
Inside the Summer 2017 Issue:
- Repurposed antique and vintage jewelry remnants were altered to create Amber Master’s assemblage necklaces that celebrate timeworn beauty.
- Brooke Bock used colorful paints and baby wipes to bring her whimsical polymer clay bangles to life.
- The seashore inspired Julie Komenda to create nautical knotted necklaces assembled with glass bubble charms, sea glass, and ocean-themed clay beads.
- Michelle Mach played with light and dark elements in her inspirational heart-shaped jewelry with touches of embroidery floss and ivory lace.
- A charming, one-of-a-kind bumblebee pendant set in a flower-edged antique bezel formed the focal for Gail Schmidt’s enchanting necklace.
- Silver-plated hairpins were transformed into glamorous charms in Nan Drye’s eclectic and avant-garde pieces.