Sometimes it is the simplest things that are the most elegant. Jewelry Affaire celebrates the beauty that can be found in easy to make jewelry. These pieces are not only feasts for the eyes, but they can easily dress up and adorn any outfit and its wearer. This jewelry is precious in its own right.
Order a copy today and learn to make and wear visual stunners that can be worn every day, are sure to garner compliments, and command attention. Every issue of Jewelry Affaire Magazine offers 144 pages of beautiful necklaces, cuffs, earrings, bracelets, and more.
Inside Jewelry Affaire Winter ’18:
- Wanting to create a memento that pays tribute to both her family and her love of the beach, Sherry Westfall Matthews designed a journal necklace with a resin shell, fabric photos, and hand-stitched beading, lace, and muslin.
- Susan Anderson’s textured puzzle pendants.
- Toni Pullen transforms ordinary rhodium cuffs by filling their channels with pastel blue polymer clay, resulting in a trio of sophisticated bracelets.
- April Lemmon upcycles a leather belt by forging handmade bails for her hand-stamped mandala spoon pendants, which hang from colorful lightweight scarves.
- Featured Artist Chantal Johnson’s dazzling collection that masterfully explores color, dimension, and texture.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1AFF-1801
- Availability: In Stock