Sometimes it is the simplest things that are the most elegant. Come join us in celebrating the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make jewelry in this 144-page issue of Jewelry Affaire Magazine.
Inside Jewelry Affaire Winter 2017:
- Melissa Jackson transforms wool scraps into hearts to assemble hopelessly romantic pieces just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Toni Pullen gathers inspiration from the ways in which jewelry design is interpreted around the world to create rustic pieces formed with polymer clay, leather, sari ribbon, and waxed linen cord.
- Vintage book pages are captured in resin to create Brooke Bock’s unique book bezels inspired by the vintage treasures she’s collected over the years.
- Leftover denim scraps served as the starting point for Michelle Lichter’s unexpectedly elegant rose pendants formed with a metal infrastructure that allows each petal to be shaped.
- Christie Schneider manipulated and played with hand-painted wool roving to create her eclectic yarn pieces as seen in this issue’s Feature Artist profile.
- Old-fashioned Broadway singers and silent movie stars alike make their debut on Kandi Underwood’s multi-colored and bead-embroidered silk necklaces.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1AFF-1701
- Availability: In Stock