From purses to clutches and backpacks to tote bags, find ideas for your next project inside Haute Handbags.
Bag by Mirjana Cesar
Inside our Autumn 2016 Issue:
- Discover how to turn unexpected materials such as wood and books into your next handbag.
- Take a page out of Paige Kline’s book with her beautifully patterned book clutches that allow you to showcase a piece of your favorite novel everywhere you go.
- Alice Tokareva and Andrei Filippov take the basic clutch to the next level with their geometric and minimalist wooden clutch made from oak.
- Dipa Suri shares her technique for creating lovely embroidered bags inspired by an autumnal Japanese haiku.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1BEL-BAG1602
- Availability: In Stock