As the winter months descend upon us, another holiday issue of GreenCraft Magazine is hitting the newsstands!
In this issue:
- Cheryl Miller shares many ways to use vintage photos, from making tiny matchbook keepsake boxes or incorporating the photos into card making.
- Ella Wilson shows how to make some beautiful fabric bags from thrifted fabrics.
- A couple of articles center on making Christmas ornaments from recycled materials.
- Melinda Barnett’s incredible bracelets made from milk cartons.
- Green Profile feature Ashlee Park, a talented artists who is all about vintage appeal!
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.