Explore the amazing world of art quilts. From painted fabrics to intricate appliquÃ©s, see the hottest trends in fabric manipulation and quilting inside every issue of Art Quilting Studio. Expand your quilting knowledge with 144 pages of innovative tips from top artists from around the world.
Inside the Summer 2017 Issue:
- Artist Portfolio: Pauline Burbidge
- The latest trend in wearable art quilts: a quilted bustier by Tamara Kyser
- Ellen Deschatres presents her 3-D art quilt Ragtime in our Quilting the Odd & Unusual feature.
- Cindy Richard shares her realistic-looking art quilts, SoleMates and Discovery.
- Meet Betsy Abbott and learn about her late introduction to the magic of art quilting.
- Alice Beasley shares her underwater ballet series, Undercurrents, with each quilt based on a specific ballet or modern dance.
- Carrie Payne gives a sneak peek into her Fairy Tale series in the Series Showcase.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.