Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration.
Inside the Spring 2019 Issue:
- Discover the talents of Catherine Timm in the Artist Portfolio.
- Maggie Dillon shares her vintage-inspired portraits in the Series Showcase.
- Kathryn Pellman gives us a sneak peek into her Fashionista Quilter in Quilting the Odd & Unusual.
- See Linda Koenig’s fairy-tale vision in The Visit.
- Jean Loussarian cleverly depicts an artistic stairway in her quilt Stairway to Heaven.
- Virtually flip through Rose Legge’s quilted book titled Summer of Wings.
- Kari Goodwin explains her technique for making her geometric-themed quilts.
- Find out Laurie Mutalipassi’s inspiration behind Hanbok Girls.
- Product Code: 1QUI-1902
- Availability: In Stock