Art Journaling has 150+ beautiful, full-color pages straight from the journals of masters!
Inside This Issue:
- See the unique way Ingrid Dijkers transforms wooden spools into journals.
- n our We Asked the Artists department, we pick the brains of our contributors to think back at the theme and title of their very first journal.
- Be amazed at how tiny a journal can be with Kim Collister’s four mini-journals.
- Discover the benefits of online instruction as Lynn Parise walks us through her experience with classes by Lorri-Marie Jenkins and the journal that was inspired by them.
- Explore the possibilities that a bullet journal has to offer with Karen Seifert.
- Product Code: 1JOU-1901
- Availability: In Stock