From painting and sketching to stamping and collage art, each issue of Art Journaling is filled with innovative techniques you will want to try in your own journal.
Inside the Spring 2021 Issue:
- Renee Stien explores the artistic possibilities of tea bags in her art journal.
- A tiny planner becomes a huge source of color and happiness.
- Ink blots and imagination combine to spawn a series of playful monsters.
- Learn how to transform thick panels of corrugated cardboard into an over-the-top art journal.
- An ode to Mother Earth in stunning natural tones and textures.
About Art Journaling
- Page Count: 144
- Themes: Art Journaling Techniques, Artist Stories and Showcases, Self-Expression, Creative Inspiration, Painting, Stamping, Collage Art, Memory Keeping, Art Therapy
- Departments: Features, We Asked the Artists, Techniques to Try, The Written Word, Bound for Art, Square One: Art Journaling Prompts, Gallery, and More Stuff for Your Stash
- In Every Issue: Artist Tips and Tricks, Materials and Supplies, Art Goals, Creative Obsessions, Stunning Journal Pages, Prompts, and Submission Guidelines
- Subscribe & Save: Get the next four to eight issues delivered directly to your door, and special perks, when you subscribe to Art Journaling magazine