If you’re looking for the very best in mixed-media, you’ve come to the right place! Somerset Studio offers the tips, techniques, on-trend projects, free artist papers, and interactive prompts you need to get those creative juices flowing.
Inside the Autumn 2021 Issue:
- Jane Chipp explores the different art substrates that can be found in nature.
- An inside look at paintbrushes made completely from natural elements.
- Marilou Marshall gives us insight into working in her art journal over the past 365 days.
- Learn how to create drawings from alcohol ink blots.
- Michelle Ward shares a few “warm-up” art activities.
- Louise Muzio provides tips for creating an altered book using just one color.
- We feature the results of our “Call of Nature” challenge.