This issue takes you inside a shabby-chic cottage for all things soft, serene, and romantic. You'll also get to see the inspiring space where mixed-media artist Flora Bowley shares her love of art with others.
From traditional to not-so-traditional, In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. This top-selling magazine spotlights creatives of all types, and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure.
Inside the Winter 2020 Issue:
- The inspiring space where mixed-media artist Flora Bowley shares the love of art with others
- A shabby-chic cottage for all things soft, serene, and romantic
- The petite and pretty public studio and gallery of painter Stefanie Bales
- The eclectic converted barn studio of author and "Bone Woman" Lucinda Bakken White
- A weaver and floral designer inspire one another's artwork in a shared creative space
Available November 1st
Free Shipping offer expires September 19, 2019.
Offer applies to select pre-orders only.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.