With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss the latest edition of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Summer 2022 Issue:
- Nature makes an impression in clay in a charming ceramics shed
- A New Orleans art studio filled with light and color
- Intriguing books abound in the studio of a decorative book curator
- The floral-filled creative space where botanical dyes lead to beautiful designs
- The inspiring and welcoming space of a sewing instructor
Available May 1st
Photograph of Jordan McDowell
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.