For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Summer 2019 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Look inside a barn attic where dreams come to life, explore bringing the city inside the studio, honoring handmade heritage in a historic space, and more inside this Summer 2019 Issue.
In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. From traditional to not-so-traditional, artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces.
- Explore the quaint and charming attic studio of painter Kaila Jackson.
- Weaver and macramé artist Lindsey Campbell of Hello Hydrangea shares her fiber-filled creative haven.
- Step back in time in the rustic Oregon workshop of Howl Attire owner Alicia Renner.
- Get inspired to get organized by the stunning quilting studio of Missy Luukkonen.
- Meditate on lifestyle and wellness within The Movement Studio.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.