- Stamp Poetic Portraits onto Sticky Back Canvas using Black StazOn Ink; cut out. Pam used the following designs from her new cling mount stamp collection in her journal: Ophelia, Beatrice, Desdemona, Cordelia, Rosalind, and Lady Macbeth.
- Peel off backing and adhere to pages of muslin journal.
- Use washi tape around edges to frame each of the stamped canvas images.
- Apply strips of muslin tape underneath each stamped image.
- Use Permanent Liquid Pencil Sketching Ink to add 'brads' to the edges of muslin tape. Let dry and burnish to a sheen.
- Use permanent black pens to write the names or any phrases you wish on muslin tape.
- Embellish the journal with a variety of fabric tapes such as book binding and medical tapes in various widths.
|You will also ♥ these publications:|