- Tim Holtz ® Distress Metallic Crackle Paint - Brushed Pewter
- Tim Holtz ® Distress Ink Pads - Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium -Matte
- Inkssentials™ Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Inkssentials™ Ink Blending Tool with Foam
- Inkssentials™ Cut n’ Dry™ Foam
- Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™
- Grungeboard™ Elements Sets
- Tim Holtz® idea -ology™
- Long Fasteners
- Mini Glue Dots
- 4x4 Canvas
- Dictionary Page
- Pocket Watch
Remove wings and oval plate from sheet and attach to Craft Sheet using Glue Dots. *This will allow you to paint the piece without holding onto it.
Shake Distress Metallic Crackle Paint and remove brush cap - Apply a medium coat of paint to Grungeboard and allow to dry and crack. *Do not try to speed up this process with a heat tool - allow paint to dry and crackle on its own.
Apply Multi-Medium to canvas using a piece of Cut n’ Dry Foam.
Place dictionary page onto wet canvas and apply a second layer of Multi-Medium. Let dry.
Ink edges of covered canvas using Ink Blending Tool with Blending Foam by tapping the tool onto Frayed Burlap Distress Ink Pad.
Once Grungeboard is crackled, remove from Craft Sheet and peel away any excess crackle paint.
Apply Rub-ons to Grungeboard oval. Ink over crackled bird with Walnut Stain Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool working ink into the cracks. *Wipe away excess ink if desired.
Attach Long Fasteners to oval and open in back.
Adhere all Grungeboard pieces to canvas using Glossy Accents.
Adhere pocket watch over Grungeboard wings with Glossy Accents. Allow to dry and set completely.