For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Summer 2018 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Discover your own unique journaling style inside the Summer 2018 Issue of Art Journaling. With 144-pages of detailed photos, each issue is filled with tons of tips and tricks to help your journal stand-out from the crowd.
- See how Ingrid Dijkers upcycled leather CD holders into the perfect vessels for her eclectic,colorful journal pages.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, learn how our contributors first got started artjournaling and how they describe their style.
- Discover Dianne Fago’s Field Notes Journal inspired by embracing her new-found love ofwhite space and overcoming her daily stressors and anxieties.
- Explore Jenny Petricek’s “Little Book of Healing” filled with collaged ATCs, cardstock tags,and small planner dividers.
- Be amazed at Kelli May-Krenz’s charming, whimsical journal pages that honor her love ofstyle and fashion.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.