If you’re looking for the BEST in mixed-media, you’ve come to the right place! Somerset Studio is an interactive, mixed-media journal. This 176-page publication offers the tips, techniques, on-trend projects, free artist papers, and artistic prompts you need to get those creative juices flowing.
Inside the Winter 2023 Issue:
- Learn the ins and outs of working with a monochromatic color palette.
- Chris Capista shares gift wrap ideas that are perfect for mixed-media artists.
- Georgiann Carlson shares her clever way of preserving a puzzle after it’s been put together.
- Get inspired to add touches of mixed-media to your writing journal.
- Dig deeper into Tina Jensen’s way of making tiny landscapes.
- Also included, a teeny tiny book that explores color theory, Chris Karpiak’s beautiful prayer flag, a book inspired by the Big Top, and more!
About Somerset Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 176
- Themes: Mixed-Media, Fine Art, Assemblage, Collage, Lettering, DIY, Artist Techniques, and More
- Departments: Special Features, Mixed-Media Minute, Make It Your Own by Michelle Ward, Collector's Choice by Lynne Perrella, Expressions, and Spotlights by Our Readers
- Free Gifts Inside: Free Artists' Papers, Interactive Prompts with Worksheet Pages, and Occasionally, Clip Art
- In Every Issue: Color Palettes to Try, Gatherings (Events in Your Area), Editor's Picks, and It's in the Details
- Subscriptions ordered after 9/20/22 will not include this Winter 2023 Issue