Play. Create. Be INSPIRED.
Somerset Studio has everything you need to get those creative juices flowing, including 160 pages of inspiration, free clip art pages, artist paper tear-outs, interactive prompts, and new “playshops” for experimentation. Whether you're new to mixed-media art or a seasoned veteran, you'll discover tips and techniques to get your creative juices flowing inside our latest issue.
Inside the Winter 2021 Issue:
- A bold stamping exploration with Christine Karpiak
- Mary Beth Shaw shares stencils with watercolor technique
- A Mythic, Mixed-Media Excursion from Lynne Perrella
- A Book of Hand-Carved Stamps by Lynne Moncrieff
About Somerset Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 176
- Themes: Mixed-Media, Fine Art, Assemblage, Collage, Lettering, DIY, Artist Techniques, and More
- Departments: Special Features, Mixed-Media Minute, Make It Your Own by Michelle Ward, Collector's Choice by Lynne Perrella, Expressions, and Spotlights by Our Readers
- Free Gifts Inside: Free Artists' Papers, Interactive Prompts with Worksheet Pages, and Occasionally, Clip Art
- In Every Issue: Color Palettes to Try, Gatherings (Events in Your Area), Editor's Picks, and It's in the Details
- Subscribe & Save: Get the next four to eight issues delivered directly to your door, and special perks, when you subscribe to Somerset Studio magazine