Somerset Home magazine exemplifies creative living and showcases hundreds of tips, techniques, and charming accents designed to enlighten, organize, and beautify any dwelling place.
Spring is best known as the season to get rid of the old and start fresh with the new, especially in terms of cleaning and decorating the home. In this stunning issue of Somerset Home, you will find full-color pages and simple tutorials to give your home a fresh, artistic update.
Inside the Spring 2017 Issue:
- Darlene Koppel uses stencils to add a little elegance to plain white pillowcases.
- Elyse Major gives a makeover to old jars.
- Create wonderful wall art with antlers and some faux flowers.
- This issue showcases various ways to create arty, whimsical wall art — perfect for renters or for those who would like to add that little something to their home without a big mess or massive remodeling.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1SOM-HOME1701
- Availability: In Stock