Sew Somerset represents a new way of looking at sewn art. More than ever before, artists are discovering the joy of combining sewing with mixed-media projects, showing the world that stitches are not just for fabric anymore!
Artwork by Colette Copeland
In the Summer 2017 Issue of Sew Somerset:
- Carrie Payne hand-stitched a flirtatious collection of black and white cards with matching envelopes.
- Renee Stien created a mini-accordion booklet that can be tucked away in an altered Altoid tin for safekeeping.
- Discover Tina Walker’s eco-dyed stitched journals filled with vintage findings, handmade papers, and inspirational quotes.
- Kraft bags are adorably transformed into custom gift bags with collages of paper, lace, and photographs by Halle Gustafson.
- Perfect for any artist on the go, Debbie H. Blatt sewed together an art tote with scraps of fabric and a cardboard box, complete with pouches and pockets for holding art supplies.
Available June 1st
Free Shipping offer expires April 25, 2017.
Offer applies to select pre-orders only.
- Product Code: 1SOM-SEW1702
- Availability: In Stock