In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. From traditional to not-so-traditional, artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces. And you’ll get to hear their stories.
- A romantic shabby-chic garden studio for painting and beyond
- The clean and contemporary space of weaver Allyson Rousseau
- A quaint home studio for clothing design and creation
- An intriguing attic space made for mixed-media workshops
- The sun-filled, New Zealand studio of painter Carolina Gruner
In Her Studio spotlights creatives of all types, and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure. And you’ll get to hear their stories.
- Product Code: 1HER-1902
- Availability: In Stock