Have you heard the good news? We’re bringing back GreenCraft, one of our most popular magazines! We really missed having a magazine that appealed to such a wide range of crafters and makers.
And in true, Stampington fashion, we've decided to make it better than ever before!
The newly revamped GreenCraft magazine shares 144 pages of stylish and sustainable DIY craft projects. From paper crafts and wearable arts to home decor and more, you'll discover hundreds of creative uses for old items and Earth-friendly materials. Give normally discarded items new life by turning them into functional, eco-chic creations!
- Artfully altered cans to organize your art supplies
- A Shibori-Style Denim Table Runner
- Artistic Gift Envelopes Made from Wallpaper Scraps
- Contact Dyeing & Sublimation Printing
- Re-Fabbed Bohemian Art Jeans
- Eco-Friendly Gift-Wrap
- DIY All-Natural Reed Diffusers
- Pressed Petal Parcels
Want to be a part of our next issue? Click here to see what we're looking for and view our submission guidelines.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.